Monday, April 26, 2021

Write a short paragraph on my school

Write a short paragraph on my school

write a short paragraph on my school

Write ten sentences about your school in English or a short paragraph. Your school can be a university, college, high school, elementary school, etc. Hence, the best and the easiest way to write ten sentences about your school in English is to describe your school in short sentences. Get straight to the point and make it short and meaningful  · Paragraph On My School , , , to Words for Kids, Students and Children. June 24, by Prasanna. Paragraph On My School: School is the place where we start our learning. Apart from learning to read, write, and excel in academics, the school also teaches us valuable life lessons that we can incorporate in our daily lives  · Paragraph 1 - Words. My school is a place where I go to study. I like going to school. There are so many things I do in school. I study and make friends in school. I also play with them during recess. There is also a park in my school. Children eat their lunch and play in the park. I



English Paragraph on My School for Students - Ilmi Hub



In this post, you will find examples of Paragraph on My School for the students of class I always try to share notes for all students. So, in many posts, you will find 2 or more examples of the same thing. So, you find easy and outstanding notes in the same post. They can prepare it as a practice in their studies. This is one of the most important Paragraphs. You should also prepare, short essay on My School. For more similar paragraphs you can visit English Paragraphs.


It is the best school in my area. It is not far away from my house. The building of my school is grand. It was built in It consists of sixty rooms, a big staff room, a science laboratory, a computer lab, write a short paragraph on my school, a library and a big hall. They all contribute to the process of our education. And most of all I am grateful to all my teachers, write a short paragraph on my school. All the teachers at my school are able and kind. They love students like their own children.


They not only teach us but also enable us to face the realities of life. He takes great interest in his work. There is also a vast playground in our school where we play cricket, hockey and other games.


In short, my school has all the facilities that a good school should have. I am proud of my school. Your email address will not be published. Home English Paragraph English Paragraph on My School for Students. Write write a short paragraph on my school Short Paragraph on My School In this post, you will find examples of Paragraph on My School for the students of class Click To Comment.


Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. Popular Recent Comments Tags. Muhammad Awais Abid: so nice Qandeel: No but at extreme level patriotism may cause hater for other countries and su Shivam Rathour: This was the one of good post I found on the internet!!


Awesome content admin: Thank you for your concern. The answer has been updated Imran Ali: The Battle of khyber was fought in 7 A. Aroosh kiani: I need answer of this one. If mass of an object is 6. what will be the weight michaljose: please writing the easy on corona virus International MCQs Report from To The Point Book by Prof. Aftab Ahmed International GK MCQs Everyday Science Solved MCQs of Islamiat CSS Past Papers Essay for Bcom Moral Stories letter to your friend sample Letter to Father Example Sample Letter to a friend Notes by Rana Attique M.


A TEFL Sample Letter to Younger brother CSS Computer Science Past Paper Computer Science Paper CSS Physics Paper CSS Chemistry Paper CSS Everyday Science MCQs for CSS Statistics Paper CSS CSS Statistics Paper Solved Islamic Studies MCQs Essay on Population Growth Report Writing Example for BSC leave letter for attending marriage function English Essays for Class Like Us.




Write paragraph on 'My School' - Paragraph Writing

, time: 5:30





Short and Long Paragraph on My School


write a short paragraph on my school

Write ten sentences about your school in English or a short paragraph. Your school can be a university, college, high school, elementary school, etc. Hence, the best and the easiest way to write ten sentences about your school in English is to describe your school in short sentences. Get straight to the point and make it short and meaningful  · Paragraph 1 - Words. My school is a place where I go to study. I like going to school. There are so many things I do in school. I study and make friends in school. I also play with them during recess. There is also a park in my school. Children eat their lunch and play in the park. I  · Short Paragraph on My School – Words. School is where most of our lifetime’s learning happens. I have so many beautiful memories from school that have shaped my character and crafted my ethics. My school is one of the most prestigious schools in the city. My school has a vast playground, musical fountain as well as a spacious auditorium

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a narrative paragraph

Write a narrative paragraph In a narrative paragraph, a writer writes from a personal point of view about something “worth writing about” in...