Monday, April 26, 2021

If i were a bird short essay

If i were a bird short essay

if i were a bird short essay

 · If I were a bird I would like to be the King of the birds. I would fear no man or beast. I would not want to be one type of bird; I would want to have the best qualities of all birds. I would like to sing like a nightingale, move as fast as a hummingbird, and dance as well as a peacock. I would like to be happy, colorful, melodious, and free If I Were a Bird Birds are the most free-spirited and independent creatures in the universe. Not only do they fly but they also have the most beautiful voices and their pride never allows them to keep it to themselves. Every morning, we wake up to the sweet melodies of birds chirping with joy in their little hearts regardless of how If I were a bird, I would like to be one of the small species, cute and beautiful. I would love to be a tiny maina who is beautiful, tiny and above all, it is a bird that man can keep as a pet. I would love to stay with men, study their ways and enjoy their company. This I would be able to do with men as, God has given the maina a power of speech just like men



If I Were a Bird – Short Essay - blogger.com



I love pigeons. During our weekends my father used to take me to a place near the market where there are lots of pigeons. Whenever I see them, I wish If i were a bird and i could also fly like them.


With my wings i can fly above all the buildings in the city. I can see our school and playground from the top. Planes if i were a bird short essay fly near me and I can wave my hands to the pilot.


I will collect small things nearby and will build a nest at top of a tree. I will fly to the top of our nearby mango tree and eat lot of mangoes and will dive into the nearby stream and will have a cool shower. Flying high, I can enjoy the fresh breeze and watch the beautiful sunset from the top. I will fly around blue oceans and beautiful mountains. If I were a bird, I would have really enjoyed flying around our wonderful nature.


I wish god gives me golden wings one day which can appear and disappear when i wish. Your email address will not be published. Save my name, if i were a bird short essay, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.


Notify me of new posts by email. Posted by. If I were a bird- Simple paragraph by Navneeth S. Share this Article. Editors Rating Originality- Creativity- Imagination. Rate this article! Total votes : Leave a comment and help us to improve Add more points Point out mistakes Your suggestions. Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published.




Essay on I Am A Bird - 15 lines essay on I Am A Bird - Autobiography of a Bird -

, time: 1:44





If I Were a Bird Free Essay Example


if i were a bird short essay

 · If I were a bird I would like to be the King of the birds. I would fear no man or beast. I would not want to be one type of bird; I would want to have the best qualities of all birds. I would like to sing like a nightingale, move as fast as a hummingbird, and dance as well as a peacock. I would like to be happy, colorful, melodious, and free If I Were a Bird – Short Essay. If I were a bird I would like to be the King of the birds. I would fear no man or beast. I would not want to be one type of bird; I would want to have the best qualities of all birds. I would like to sing like a nightingale, move as fast as a hummingbird, and dance as well as a peacock  · “If I Were A Bird” The first thing that I would have done as a bird is to explore the places with the least human interference. These places would have been- forests, mountains, ravines, lakes, rivers, and of course treetops. I would have also loved to take short breaks, perched on a tree where I can smell the fresh fruits, leaves and expand my wings to relax. I would also love to play with other birds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a narrative paragraph

Write a narrative paragraph In a narrative paragraph, a writer writes from a personal point of view about something “worth writing about” in...